All face masks are made to order by one person in-house at Common Dear. Please keep in mind that production time will vary. Please reach out prior to placing your order if you need to request a specific ship date and we'll see if we can accommodate. Click here to send us a request or ask any questions at all, any time!
These Items cannot be returned due to hygiene reasons.
All Common Dear face masks are non-medical and do not replace or reduce the necessity to practice social distancing.
- Handmade using two 100% premium quilting cotton fabric layers with soft elastic ear loops
- Fabric expands to cover nose, mouth and chin
- Does not include a filter pocket but K95 or N95 masks do fit comfortably underneath for added protection (not provided with the order of this mask)
- For all printed masks, only exterior fabric will be printed and interior layer will be a solid Kona fabric
- Printed mask pattern placement will vary
- Wash before first use and frequently in between each wear - machine or hand wash warm and hang to dry or tumble dry
- Please note that all fabric is machine washed with warm water and dried with high heat before mask is constructed to reduce shrinkage before assembled