All face masks are made to order by one person in-house at Common Dear. Please keep in mind that production time will vary. Please reach out prior to placing your order if you need to request a specific ship date and we'll see if we can accommodate. Click here to send us a request or ask any questions at all, any time!
These Items cannot be returned due to hygiene reasons.
All Common Dear face masks are non-medical and do not replace or reduce the necessity to practice social distancing.
- Handmade using 100% two premium cotton fabric layers with soft, thin elastic cording
- One size fits most
- Pleated mask will expand to cover nose, mouth and chin
- Only pleated masks have a filter pocket, contour masks do not
- For all printed masks, only exterior will be printed and interior will be solid
- Printed mask pattern placement will vary
- Wash before first use and frequently in between each wear - machine or hand wash warm/cold and hang to dry is recommended
- Please note that all fabric is machine washed with warm water and dried with high heat before mask is constructed